Friday, September 11, 2009

last paragraph again...

A second inferior proposal to Balko’s, is that presented in John Banzhaf's claim that legislation and legal action against fast food companies will help reduce obesity (162). His proposal rests upon the questionable assumption that people do not know fast, fattening food can make you fat. By focusing on what fast-food companies need to do to make people aware that food is fattening, he overlooks the deeper problem of sedentary people and health related issues. Banzhaf claims that the food offered by fast food companies is fattening (165). We don't need him to tell us that. Anyone familiar with any kind of food has long known a salad is much better for us then a hamburger and fries. What people choose to eat is nobody’s business besides their own and holding companies responsible is crazy. This is equivalent to saying it is the fault of the gyms that people are fat because dues are too expensive. Our stand on this issue is that each person needs to take responsibility for their own weight and health.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MALARIA, DENGUE FEVER, BACTERIA DIARRHEA, RABIES, OBESITY, PROGERIA,  MENINGITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE, GALLSTONE, PENIS  EJACULATION, HPV, OSTEOPOROSIS, RHEUMATISM, THYROID, COLD & FLU,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. ERYSIPELAS. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him  +2349010754824   and get cured permanently He is real..website:      https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete